Tuesday 29 March 2022

Dua For Parents (24 X 7 Services) +91-75089-15833 Astrologer

Life has its Own Rules. As I am Growing Big and Mature, I see you, my dear Parents getting your grey hairs and getting caught with those Diabetes and Hypertension Monsters. It is so saddening to hear you are not well at times. I Wish to See you and be by your Side. Alhamdulillah the technology has made it Possible to communicate as If we are sitting side by Side and It is relieving to see you Everyday. I wish I could become your Best Medicine. I Wish Allah Could make me a Source of Immense Reward to you. May Allah ease your distress and lessen your Pains.


Life is a Test

I acknowledge that Life is a Test. Among the trials with which Allaah tests His slaves in order to distinguish the believers from the disbelievers is that which He mentions in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

My Solutions Never Failed tell me you problem

Now for any Corner Of World(24 X 7 Services)

Name: - Sameer Sulemani ji

Whatsapp: - +91-75089-15833

G-mail:- sameersulemaniji786@gmail.com

On Visit:- Dua for parents

No comments:

Post a Comment