Tuesday 5 October 2021

Dua for Parents +91-75089-15833

Life has its Own Rules. As I am Growing Big and Mature, Dua for parents I see you, my dear Parents getting your grey hairs and getting caught with those Diabetes and Hypertension Monsters. It is so saddening to hear you are not well at times. I Wish to See you and be by your Side. Alhumdulillah the technology has made it Possible to communicate as If we are sitting side by Side and It is relieving to see you Every day. I wish I could become your Best Medicine. I Wish Allah could make me a Source of Immense Reward to you. May Allah ease your distress and lessen your Pains.

Best Islamic Dua for Parents

Read this post to know the procedure of using the best Islamic dua for parents’ health. If you’re in a home and you come from the office and you don’t have your wife at that time. These are the parents who just come and they take care of you and give you a glass of water. I have seen lots of families in my eye that has parents but they don’t take care of themselves.

Visit:- Dua for parents

No comments:

Post a Comment